D. F. Krieger

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

Welcome back, once again, to Six Sentence Sunday. As usual, I highly appreciate everyone's comments and I wish a happy week ahead of you. I shall leave you with another snippet from my current WIP, Sail My Oceans.

     When his hands began to pull his pants down, she found her gaze riveted on his crotch. He didn't cock tease her, didn't give her a show like he had with his shirt. Instead he let them drop to his ankles then stepped out of them. Lucy stared at him with disappointment. His legs were sexy enough, but what she wanted to see was still tucked safely away in the boxers he wore. She could see his need, but none of the details.

For more fantastic writers and their six, please return to Six Sentence Sunday. ~ D. F. Krieger

15 comments:

An Open Book said...

I say it's time to untuck from his boxers
Dawne

Arlene said...

Yep, that woman wants more of a show. I suspect she'll soon get it.

Sarah Grimm said...

What, no details? Seriously, she needs the details. (and so do we) LOL

Viviane Brentanos said...

A girl after my own heart. I'm a stickler for detail

Angelina Rain said...

Hot! Now come on, pull those boxers down. I want the details too.

Susanna Fraser said...

I like how this snippet plays with expectations--I thought, "She's DISAPPOINTED? Well, that's different...oh, disappointed he's not quite nekkid yet."

Jay Di Meo said...

Tantalizing... Good six!

Gem Sivad said...

It's all in the details. And you paid great attention to them drawing us into this story with a very hot six!

Sexy six!

gem

Christa Paige said...

Loving this six. It read at a quick pace and kept me totally engaged.

Jessica K said...

I totally sympathize with the disappointment of boxers... Thanks for posting!

Kerrianne Coombes said...

I want the details too! LOL

Lindsay said...

Doesn't anything satisfy this girl. Even if and when the shorts come off(pun intended) will she be satisfied.

Lauri J Owen said...

Very sexy six. Nice interplay going on here.

Laura Kaye said...

The way you drew it out was super sexy. Maybe just watch inclusion of multiple pronouns in the same sentence (1st sentence has three 'his'; another sentence has 'them' twice). Just a thought!

Emily Cale said...

I have a feeling she will get to see the details very soon.