D. F. Krieger

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Wednesday News Flash

We interrupt your scheduled post of, Jan. 4th or Shelter, to bring you some important news.

I have been offered a publishing contract. My non-fiction piece, If Not For Xander, will be featured in an anthology sponsored by Changes In Life. I am very excited by this opportunity.

The anthology, with the current working title of: Woman I've Become, will feature stories of women who escaped abusive relationships, and the people in their lives who inspired them to live a better life.

Release date and details will be posted when they are available.

Tune in next week for the tragedy of my Macbeth. ~ D. F. Krieger

10 comments:

Kimberly Gould said...

Congrats!! I'm happy for you! First of many to come, right? :D

D. F. Krieger said...

I can certainly hope so :) Though likely most of the others will be for fiction

Dawna said...

Congrats Deadra. What at wonderful affirmation.

Jen Kirchner said...

Congratulations! This is awesome news!

Navywife102409 said...

Woo hoo!!! I'm so stoked for you! Now what the heck happened to the cat?!? You can't keep me waiting AGAIN!!!

D. F. Krieger said...

@ Dawna - Yes, and my son is stoked that the piece is named after him!

@ Jen - Thank you so much!

@ Melissa - Does it help that you are going to be mentioned in the blog about Macbeth because it's all your fault? LOL

Navywife102409 said...

My fault?!?! What the heck did I do?!? Haha. That actually makes it even worse to have to wait now! Your killing me here!

N.M. Martinez said...

Congrats! It sounds like an amazing story.

Don't worry, it's only a matter of time for your fiction.

D. F. Krieger said...

@ Melissa - *Insert evil grin*

@ N. M. - Thank you so much for the vote of confidence!

Angelina Rain said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats. I'm so, so happy for you. I can't wait to read your story, as well as all the others in the anthology.