Friday, May 27, 2011
Irresisitably Sweet Blog Award
I was unexpectedly tagged today by Kerrianne Coombs. You can find her blog here - http://kerriannecoombes.blogspot.com/ . I'm really surprised and really appreciate it! (Shhh, don't tell anyone but this is my first blog award.)
The rules of the blog state that:
1) You link the person who sent it to you (check)
2) List seven random facts about yourself
3) Pass the award on to 15 other awesome blog buddies
4) Contact them and let them know
So.... Seven random facts about me? Yipes! I'll give it a shot and hope you think they are cool.
1) I have worked as a kennel tech at animal rescue agencies, a librarian and a computer teacher.
2) I have two piercings in my left earlobe, and only one in my right...On purpose!
3) I would commit murder (in the very literal sense!) to own a motorcycle.
4) I'm addicted to 1980's model vehicles! And I used to rebuild them.
5) I talk to my cat like he is one of my children, and thoroughly believe he understands everything I say.
6) I used to be absolutely terrified of ferrets, until one went out of it's way a couple of months ago to make friends at my local SPCA.
7) I'm a video game addict. (Yep, gamer girls totally exist!)
Okay, whew, that actually took half an hour to come up with! Geez, writing fiction takes less time than non-fiction, I swear. Now, to try to dig up 15 people I can pass this blog award on to.
In no particular order:
Faith Van Horne
R. C. Murphy
N. M. Martinez
Check out all these wonderful people (somehow I actually managed to find 15!). They are all awesome and talented and deserve your attention! ~ D. F. Krieger