D. F. Krieger

Saturday, June 25, 2011

You're A Winner

First of all, I was rather pleased with the people who stepped forward through various mediums to tell me their opinion on what I should write next. I tallied up the answers and the results are as follows:

Wings of Obsidian and Anchor My Stars are TIED!

That's right, you, the readers, decided you wanted dragons...and wanted more of the star-ship, Tartarus. I'm not one to disappoint, so I've started work on writing Wings, and already began an outline for Anchor. I'll be flipping back and forth between the two, but I'll likely have Wings of Obsidian finished first.

Now, it's time to announce a winner. Blueamosruby!!!! They have been contact via e-mail!

Don't give up, though. You still have a chance to win a copy of Sail My Oceans. I've been interviewed over at fellow Evernight Author, Fionn Jameson's blog! Stop on by and leave a comment until June 26th for a second chance to win your free copy! ~ D. F. Krieger

No comments: