D. F. Krieger

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

Greetings everyone! After a lengthy hiatus, I have returned. I decided to offer up a few sentences from my recent release, Sail My Oceans. I do hope you enjoy. (PS- Erotic Content Warning!)

His tongue flicked her nipple, eliciting a gasp from her. "More," she demanded. "Take it in your mouth. I want to feel you suck it."

"As you wish, mistress." Julius' voice rumbled against her skin, causing her nipples to perk so hard it was almost painful.
 Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a happy (and SAFE) 4th of July celebration! ~ D. F. Krieger

To return to the Six Sentence Sunday website, click  HERE

12 comments:

An Open Book said...

Damn woman- what a way to wake up on a Sunday with my coffee... love it
Dawne P

Alexandra O'Hurley said...

Good six!

Carolyn Rosewood said...

Awesome six!! :)

Ebony Dreams said...

A hot six! Ty

Pepper said...

Whew! Very hot six, DF.

Randi Alexander said...

Sexy. I like how he calls her 'mistress' Yummy!

Bree said...

Sizzling!! Great snip!! I like a woman who knows how to take charge.

Sarah Grimm said...

Great six!

Xakara said...

Any six with "yes, mistress" is already a favorite. *grin*

~Xakara
Dawn's Early Light 6SS

Alix said...

Oh spicy hot six, very nicely written, thank you.

Lindsay said...

Got to love a man who does what he's told

Trish said...

Steaming! Great six!