D. F. Krieger

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Maybe, Baby Announcement

I've been kinda keeping my mouth shut, waiting to let this cat out of the bag. Now that I have official cover art, I can't wait anymore! A military romantic short, Maybe, Baby, was recently picked up by Secret Cravings Publishing. I wrote it as an outlet for my frustrations and daydreams as a military wife. Due out in October, I hope that Maybe, Baby makes you laugh, cry, and fan yourself.

Without further ado, here is a sneak peak at the sexy cover!

I have to say thank you to my cover artist! The cover is exactly what I asked/hoped for! Thus far, working with Secret Cravings Publishing has been a pleasure and I do hope to see many more releases with them in the future! ~ D. F. Krieger

4 comments:

Angelina Rain said...

Love the new cover and congrats on the new book. I'm vary happy for you.

Kimberly Gould said...

Oooh! Big news! Congrats!! :D

CJ said...

I'm already fanning myself. I'm trying to decide if that's because it's 105 here in Texas...or because that cover art is HAWT.

Could be BOTH! :)

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, military husband leaving town again....