D. F. Krieger

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Evernight's Midnight Seduction Blog Hop


No matter what your fantasy, these sinfully naughty tales are certain to keep you reading late into the night...

Midnight Seduction is an exclusive collection of erotically charged stories by thirteen talented authors. From dark angels and vampires, to ghosts and kelpies, this anthology is sure to please paranormal romance lovers everywhere. Fulfill your wanton desires and escape into a world where anything is possible. 
Welcome readers, to my blog. As one of the participating authors in the Midnight Seduction anthology, I'm pleased to point you in the direction of my story, Midnight Masquerade. Ever heard of a Kelpie? No? Shame, shame. Every little girl's dream is to own a horse of their own. I encourage you to sit down and have a read about a woman who finds quite the *ahem* stud at the annual Midnight Masquerade. Be careful though, for humans at not allowed at this ball. Only things that go bump in the night may rub elbows on this evening of fun. 
Oh, and as a bit of a treat; I'm giving away one copy of Midnight Seduction (or Sail My Oceans if the reader so chooses) to a lucky commenter. But you must work for it. I want original, I want thought provoking. I want you to leave me a comment containing the name of a creature you rarely, if ever, see in an erotic romance (and wish you saw more of). Don't be shy. I'm up for anything, my darlings. 
 When you are done, don't forget to visit the other super-sexy authors for more chances to win!  
Alexandra O'Hurley
Luxie Ryder
















 

10 comments:

Tara said...

Shape shifting isn't very original.. But I have yet to find a shape shifter in which thge characters become dolphins. Everyone is always turning people into wolves or big cats. Why not dolphins? The grace with which they swim could be very sensual.. Their smooth bodies rubbing against each other.. And dolphins are the only species besides humans that have sex purely for pleasure. Thus.. I would love to read a dolphin erotic.

Laurie said...

All of those wonderful and varied heroes in one book. Too many to choose just one kind....all of them are yummy. I want to win this book.

goaliemom00@cox.net

Eva's Flowers said...

There are just so many other characters that I've never heard of (though I haven't read a whole of shifter books, just started reading this genre within the last year or so) but how about something like a gorilla or orangutan, I know they may no be sexy, but they seem like big and loveable creates ;-}

mnjcarter said...

Sounds like an intriguing story. I read a story not too long ago with kelpies in it, they were evil and ate people. That was the first time I ever heard of them. As for what other type of character I'd like to see, this is a hard question, how about a big flying donosaur? Well, I guess that's kinda like a dragon, but not really.

mnjcarter@charter.net

Lorraine said...

This anthology would be a great one to have. So many terrific authors!
lornel@xplornet.ca

Kathryn Merkel said...

I recently read a book with Centaurs in it. Seems like they should be a bit more popular, with the whole "hung like a horse" idea.

drainbamaged.gyzmo at gmail.com

books4me said...

Laurell K. Hamilton has all kinds of unique shifters in her Anita Blake series. I find the swan shifters unique as they are sweet but can be nasty!

WendyD
books4me67 at ymail.com

Ronda (Queentutt's World of Escapism) said...

Shapeshifters, vampires, and sex - Oh My! The Anthology looks awesome and I would love to win this. Hope you are having a great day and thank you for the giveaway. While I'm at it "HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

mrsqueentutt@yahoo.com

heather said...

kelpies? Never hear dof it but you definitely have my attention now. I love my bear shifters. A really hot hero type turning into a giant, cute, overprotective bear, I absolutely love it :)
chamblinh@gmail.com

Ju Dimello said...

I guess I'll go for some water creatures - like selkies! And a couple of days ago, I read about a shark shapeshifter! Oh my :) !

Having fun with this blog hop and Midnight Seduction sounds a fabulous book to win! Definitely count me in.

judimello AT gmail DOT com