D. F. Krieger

Monday, October 31, 2011

Maybe Baby Winner

Happy Halloween everyone, and thank you for the comments. It was great to see the attention and turn-out that Maybe Baby received.

To answer a few questions: Yes, any uniform (not just military) was accepted. Cops, firefighters, waiters, doctors. Your choice. I was really happy to see so much support for our troops though.

"What branch of service is Colten in?" - Actually I left that part open to the readers interpretation. I felt that Colten and Sarah's story needed to be incorporated into the minds and lives of those who know their pain, their love, and their lifestyle. And for those who aren't involved in the military, it's open for your favorite fantasy serviceman.

My personal Colten, a man named David, is in the Navy. Maybe Baby was written as an outlet and ode to the frustration and dreams that I face and hold every time I have to sit and wonder when my husband is coming home.

Now, to announce the winner of a free copy of Maybe Baby. The winner is.....
ADONIS! 
Congrats Adonis!

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Samhain. May the witches you meet cast only joy in your life, and the goblins you meet belong to Jareth. ~ D. F. Krieger

No comments: