D. F. Krieger

Friday, January 13, 2012

Naughty Nights Blog Hop!

Welcome, Hopper!

I understand you are here for the free goods baby. Can't say I blame you. Looking at the list of fellow participants sparked excitement in my own blood, a sensation of lust for the need...to read! I'll make you an offer you can't resist (or at least one I hope you can't).

<--- See those three book covers over there? Yeah, the ones that have D. F. Krieger as the author (or in the case of the anthology, one of the authors). I'll be giving away one .pdf per ten commentors. So if thirty people leave a comment, that's three chances to win. Which one, you ask? The winner gets to choose which book they receive off my list to the left.

I'd also really, really, really appreciate it if you followed my blog. It isn't completely necessary, but it would mean a lot to me, just the same. Cause, let's face it, I'm one of those people who judges her popularity by how many hits she gets on her blog per day. ;)

So, Hoppers, you know the routine. Leave a comment with your e-mail addy and on Monday the 16th, I'll be contacting the winners. If you want to get back to the Naughty Nights Blog Hop, just click the badge over here ---->

Thanks for stopping by!  ~ D. F. Krieger

~Romance From One Realm to the Next~

3 comments:

Eva's Flowers said...

That Sail My Oceans cover looks very hot, I think I'd pick that one if I won *g* I have not read any of your books, but I am a GFC follower, so hope to hear about your work.

Eva
evitap67(at)gmail(dot)com

books4me said...

Oooo...those are some yummy covers!

GFC: books4me

Thank you for participating in NNP's anniversary celebration!

books4me67 at ymail dot com

June M. said...

Your books look good. I agree with Eva an Sail My Oceans would probably be my choice if I won.
June
manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com