D. F. Krieger

Monday, February 27, 2012

Must Read Monday: Dog Tails

This is a self published book, and it isn't the usual romance I pimp on here, but "My Dog!" it is cute!

Meet Lola, Pudgy, and Jazzy, three canine cuties that will warm your heart and make you laugh.

In Thank Dog It's Friday, Lola and her human mommy, Trisha trade bodies for a day! Can they cope with their new bodies and prevent Trisha's husband from throwing her into a mental institution?

Pugnacious introduces Pudgy, a very pugnacious pug. She takes her job in a dog bakery very seriously and when the bakery is robbed, it's up to her to save the day, the cash, and the canine cookies!

In Tail of Terror, Jazzy does the unthinkable and she runs away. If she can survive the mean streets, there may be a lesson in store for her and she may make a new friend.

Dog Tails is intended for dog lovers everywhere, but even cat lovers will smile and fall in love with Lola, Pudgy, and Jazzy.

I have to admit, I literally laughed out loud at some of the things in here. Being an animal lover, I could really identify with some of the behaviors and thought processes that went on. Each story had a moment that stuck with me and, even a day later, I'm still snickering over.

For only being 99 cents, this is a cute little read that is well worth the money. I highly recommend it if you need/want a breather from all the spicy hot romance I tend to post about. I would totally grab this if I were you! ~ D. F. Krieger

No comments: