D. F. Krieger

Friday, July 13, 2012

Inspire to Become Visible

They say that any mental conditions that shape our lives are called "Invisible Illnesses." I've decided to become visible with mine. It seems that many people, if they can't see something, don't believe it exists enough to have a heavy impact on our lives. I have chosen my illness will have an impact on others lives. My biggest hope in writing the R & R series is that someone, somewhere will decide to reach out and seek help instead of taking the same route I did.

Today, I have gathered some inspiration images for those suffering, and I hope at least one of the reaches out to you.


And then below are a couple that go with my sense of humor. :)

Don't forget, today is the last day to attempt to win a free copy of To Honor. ~ D. F. Krieger

3 comments:

Raven McAllan said...

An inspiring post. I admire you, and everyone who combats these awful hidden illnesses

Ann Harrison said...

I struggled with depression for four years after two car accidents. You don't realize how deep you've fallen until you start the climb back up. Its a silent killer and sometimes hard to diagnose. To all those suffering: It can get better. You will smile again one day. There is help. I survived. You will too.
Nice one Deadra, keep it going.

CelticAmazon said...

Enjoyed your post. I have saved several of these to look back on in the future.
Patricia
panthers.ravens@yahoo dot com