D. F. Krieger

Monday, September 17, 2012

Indulgent Blog Hop

Alas, but my post is just a tad bit late. The computer decided to have a moment and it took me two days to fix it. I can hope "better late than never" will suffice in these circumstances. Now, to get to the matter at hand. I proudly present, the Indulgent Blog Hop!


I'd like to talk about a few of my favorite things. Let's face it, I'm picky. I'm so darned picky that what few things I let myself participate it, I often see as an indulgence. Take the following for example:

*Reading books for pleasure (especially ones that weren't written by friends!)
*Drawing
*Video Gaming
*My electric blanket (I've believe this one is a necessity but my family strongly disagrees. Apparently it isn't normal for someone to sleep with an electric blanket during the summer. Who knew?!)

Considering I read submissions on a regular basis for my day job, reading during my spare time isn't the first thing that comes to mind. As for my drawings, well, I find it hard to put so much effort into something that never truly sees the light of day. Video gaming...Ah, now there is my sweet spot. I adore video gaming. I game as much as I can, when I can. I'm a swords and sorcery gal so please don't ask me to play any shooting games. And my electric blanket? Well, it's the ugliest orange piece of fabric you'll ever see in your life, but by golly it's WARM! *Purr*

So what about you? What is your indulgence? Share yours with me and you could win a free copy of any of my released titles. Leaving a comment will also help place you in the grand running for $100 gift card from Ndulgent Bloggers.

To visit the other blogs on the hop, just check out the following:

Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to check out all the blogs...

To enter the Rafflecopter, check in here:
a Rafflecopter giveaway

8 comments:

June M. said...

My indulgence would have to be books. I am definitely an addict, lol.
June M.
manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com

SheriV said...

My indulgence right now is movies. I read constantly but I never go to the movies or just sit down and watch a movie anymore...I also would love to be able to indulge in D&D again, I miss tabletop gaming so much.

smurfettev AT gmail DOT com

Joy said...

Reading and chocolate. Thanks.
I didn't see if it was for ebook or print. If ebook, please disregard my entry.
magic5905 at embarqmail dot com

Beckey said...

My indulgence is books (over indulgence, I guess you can say since I have over 2000 HB & PB books) in my one guest room is filled and then I have my nook and laptop & IDK how many (too many according to my fiance, when I come home from a book sale, my reply is one can NEVER have too many-I always share my collection with others)

Great question and thanks for being a part of the blog hop.

BeckeyWhiteATgmailDOTcom

Tina B said...

I have to agree with some above that mine is definitely books! My friends and family say that I have an addiction. I buy tons of books but am not a fast reader, so I always have a ridiculous TBR. Lol.
Another indulgent that I have is sweets. Pretty much any kind make me happy, but mainly chocolate or ice cream :)
I wish I was good a video games, but no matter whether it is on the PC, X-box, PS3 or whatever, I can only get so far. I like to try some of them though.
Thank you for the chance to read one of your stories.
trb0917 at gmail.com

Shadow said...

Books are my indulgence! I cant resist them. I see them and want them. When i read them, i want even more! lol And chocolate is high up there too! :D Thanks for the awesome hop and giveaway! :)

shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

BLHmistress said...

Books, Pepsi and chocolate are my indulgences. thanks for the giveaway.

vampiremistress2010(at)gmail(dot)com

bn100 said...

I like chocolate.

bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com