D. F. Krieger

Friday, October 5, 2012

Where in the World Secret Cravings Event


My military romances (Maybe Baby, To Honor, and an upcoming antho story releasing in November) are happily homed with Secret Cravings Publishing. October is a month that signifies home to me. It's when I start settling in from summer playing and prepare for the cold, raining fall days and frosty winters. I don't like living too far north or too far south. Extreme temperatures don't agree with me.

During the winter, when it's cold. I like to watch movies with my family while I crochet blankets for family or close friends. One of the movies we watched recently that I actually liked was John Carter (especially because of what they call him in the movie.) I also enjoy watching NCIS because it often hits close to home.

Anyway, enough about me. Welcome to our celebration and help keep me sane. My son has a three day weekend due to Columbus Day. Speaking of Columbus, I wonder if he ever saw any of mermaids? My town loves plastering mermaid monuments everywhere!

Oh, look at me go on. If you want to return to the blog hop, just click on the globe banner to track down other authors. If you leave a comment and accurately guess my town and/or state, it will put you in a drawing to win a $5 gift card! Have a great weekend, sleuths! ~ D. F. Krieger

13 comments:

Ann Q said...

You live in Washington D.C.

Sherry Gloag said...

:-) Registering my visit but can't pick up the relevant clue to get anything out of google, have a great hop :-)

Jean said...

I have no clue! But I peeked at Ann Q and could say, Washington, D.C., if I was a cheater...LOL. Great post. I crochet in the winter, too. Sometimes I give the blankets to pug rescue to raise money.

Cindy Bartolotta said...

From your NCIS clue, I'd guess Norfolk, VA

nancy said...

Norfolk, VA, mermaids and all.

Jessicca Elizabethe said...

Virginia! Those were awesome hints by the way. Very sneaky ;)
sissybuggy@hotmail.com

Flossie Benton Rogers said...

I don't know for sure. I've never watched NCIS the show, although I hear people talk about it. However, my brother was in the Navy and always talked about Norfolk, Virginia. I'll go with Norfolk.

Molly Daniels said...

Norfolk, VA:)

havensrealm said...

NCIS is one of my absolute favs. I love Abby! You live in Norfolk, of course! Thanks for being a part of the hop!

Yvette said...

My hubby is a NCIS nut....Norfolk, VA
Yvette
yratpatrol@aol.com

Misha Tagliaferro said...

I'm going to go with Norfolk, Virginia. Those are some tough clues!

Mel Bourn said...

I had to google mermaid stuff and NCIS...I learned lots today....Norfolk, VA!

Mel
bournmelissa at hotmail dot com

Eva's Flowers said...

Well google didn't help me any, but from you saying NCIS, I'm going to go with the consensus and say Norfolk, VA also :)

Eva
evitap67(at)gmail(dot)com