D. F. Krieger

Monday, December 10, 2012

Must Read Monday: Sucking Santa's Candy Cane

One of the funniest, sexiest Christmas stories I've read. ~ D. F. Krieger

Click to buy. On sale for 2.99!

Noelle has always been a good girl, but when she meets a man named Santa Claus, her naughty side is unleashed. She indulges in her sexual desires with this handsome stranger with the very bizarre name.

Santa Claus isn't real—is he? Will Noelle learn to believe in magic and miracles while in the arms of her handsome lover?

This is one of the funniest, sexiest stories I've ever read. Add the fact that it's a Christmas story at this time of the year, and I couldn't put it down. I have to admit, the story had me squirming while I read the hot pieces, and there was more than once I got an odd look from my cats because I burst out laughing. I'll just share to words: magical cum.

I also liked the fact the book had a serious tone to it. The heroine didn't blissfully jump into bed with a stranger and have no second thoughts which was a plus and gave the author good marks in my mind. I finished the book pretty quickly, and would recommend it to anyone who wants a short, dirty and fun read. This is definitely a Must Read~ D. F. Krieger

No comments: