D. F. Krieger

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Birthday Bash Blog Hop!

Hello Everyone and welcome to my birthday bash! I'm so excited to have you all here. As promised, we're going to have some fun and games, but first, I'd like to give you all a list of prizes!

  • A Kindle Fire
  • One winner gets to name a character in the 3rd Faxfire Series book, Butterflies in the Bakery.
  • $50 Amazon gift card
  • Free copy of Panthers in the Playground (Book 1 of the Faxfire Series)
  • SWAG! (Swag so awesome it's just going to be called...SWAG)
  • Lovely necklace featuring Magic pictured below

 Isn't that just the coolest necklace? So, we need the rules, right? Please read them, they are very important:

On the blogs featuring a character, you must guess the character's name. It doesn't really matter if you get it right or wrong, so much as you play.

For blogs featuring a cover reveal, the blog owner will be asking you a question. I've left the question up to the host, but you must answer it.

Once you have visited all the blogs and left an answer on each of them (9 total), you'll come back here and leave me a comment that you've visited them all.

And that's it! You're entered to win one of the many prizes above!


Come join the fun!

I will be revealing the full cover on Sunday, as well as announcing all the winners. Please remember to leave me a way to contact you in case you are a winner!

(*Note: The participating blogs were not given names of characters and therefore were not given an advantage should they wish to play. All choices of winners will be made through a roll of a dice. Best of lucky everyone!)

14 comments:

Angelica Dawson said...

Shoot! I meant to sign up for your hop. :( Well, I'll pop around and visit instead!

Elf2060 said...

Hi there,

I visited the blogs I could...something was a little wonky with one of them. Thank you so much for the giveaway, it was fascinating visiting the new blogs and your book looks like it will be fun to read. Happy birthday!

ELF
elewfk1 at yahoo dot com

Angelina Rain said...

Showing you my support and I even entered the contest. :-)

Happy birthday, D!!!

Sheri Vidal said...

I commented on all of them. I wanted to wish you the most joyous of birthdays! :)

smurfettev AT gmail DOT com

Autumn said...

Happy birthday Deadra!

Okay, I visited all the sites and commented. Fab to see wonderful sites I hadn't visited before.

And I really really REALLY want to read some of these stories!

Jesabelle Jones said...

Hi, happy birthday! I have visited all of your friend's blogs and have answered all questions, possibly not all correctly but had fun! J x

Jesabelle.jones@gmail.com

Aurora Thorne said...

Hey, I left a comment on all nine blogs! Even though you already know that because you're sitting right next to me! >=P

Amy S. said...

Happy birthday! Thanks for the chance to win!

amysmith98@gmail.com

Debbie Lemon said...

Happy Birthday.Thanks for the chance to win.

Eva's Flowers said...

Hope your birthday was the best on yet!

Visited all blogs and left my responses (guesses), thanks for the blog hop, what an awesome way to spend your birthday I say :)

Eva
evitap67(at)gmail(dot)com

Sie Reader said...

I visited all the blogs and posted comments. Here's hoping you get all that you deserve for your birthday and all the year through!

siereader58 @ gmail DOT com

Gayl said...

Entered! Hope you have a fantastic birthday weekend!

~ gayl

Belinda G said...

Hi Deadra,

First off let me wish you happy birthday! Hope there will be many more. Enjoy your celebration with family and friends!

I have visited all 9 author blog sites and entered a comment. Thanks again for the opportunity.

Belinda G
belgre AT comcast DOT net

Taylor Skye said...

Happy Birthday Deadra, Visted all the blogs couldn't resisit a play xx