D. F. Krieger

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Birthday Bash Winners!

Wow, we had a fantastic turn out for the birthday bash. I want to thank each and every one of you for making this a memorable, exciting, and happy birthday for me! It was tons of fun reading all your answers and seeing the new faces.

Before I announce winners, I thought I'd do two things. First, I'd like to reveal the cover in completion for the second book in the Faxfire Series, Wolves and Warrants.






Isn't that just the most gorgeous cover? I love it!

Now, I suppose I should give you guys answers to the Guess the Characters game.

Zeara Faxfire
Jake Markovich
Magus "Magic" Faxfire
Zane Adamson
Karma


I hope you all enjoyed the game. I also hope that being introduced to the characters made this a fun experience, and will allow you to truly see them as you read about them.

Now, what you all have been waiting for:

The winner of the $25 Amazon gift card is: Jesabella
The winner of the $50 Amazon gift card is: Sie
The winner of the Magic necklace is: Sheri
The winner of the SWAG is: Aurora
And the GRAND PRIZE WINNER for a KINDLE FIRE is: Trix!

Congrats to you all. So many people participated and entered that it was almost overwhelming. Because it's my birthday celebration and I can, I'm giving away a consolation prize to everyone who entered and completed the hop: any choice of book from my backlist!

Amy
Angelica
Elf
Angelina
Autumn

Eva
Gayl
Belinda
Taylor

Would you all please leave me a comment and e-mail address with what book you'd like a .pdf of? You can find a complete list of my books on my website (dfkrieger.com)

I'll be contacting the winners of the other prizes via e-mail to notify them what they've won and make arrangements to get them their prizes. Thank you all again for making this the best birthday a girl could have!

Love and Magic,

Deadra "D. F." Krieger

Edit: It has come to my attention that someone left the following comment on this post. I'd like to address this publicly, in case there was any misunderstanding:

Anonymous wrote, "Wow! Trix did not even answer all of the questions and won?? Friend maybe???"

My reply: Ah, how sweet. If I'd known I was going to have help tallying all the comments and going to each blog to be sure everyone commented, I wouldn't have spent an hour doing it all by myself today. I wish you had left your name so I could thank you for your thoughtfulness for back-checking, though not your accuracy. If you'd really checked, Trix did leave a comment at each of the blogs, though her name was mostly Vita. I checked by e-mail address rather than name as I noticed some people were leaving comments as two different names and I didn't want anyone disqualified due to that oversight. On a side note: all of my major gift winners except for one were people who I don't believe I've had the pleasure of meeting before. And the one person who is a close friend, won a prize that wasn't even the grand prize only by a roll of an online number generator (just like everyone else.) 

6 comments:

Jesabelle Jones said...

Ah, thanks for the lovely post :o) glad you had a great day xx you had a good turnout x

Anonymous said...

What a lovely event you planned. I hope your day was great!

max

Eva's Flowers said...

Thanks so much for letting us all be winners :) I would love to read To Honor (R&R series), PDF format if possible, here is my email:

evitap67(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Trix did not even answer all of the questions and won?? Friend maybe???

Angelica Dawson said...

Ugh, sorry you have to deal with sore losers. I forgot to go back and check on the blogs that didn't have their questions up! Drat! Oh well, hope you had a fab birthday and congrats to all the winners!!!

Elf2060 said...

Congrats to the winners, amazing that someone had the time to go back and check up on you, lol, too bad they didn't have the courage to leave a name! Thanks so much for your generous offer to the rest of us and hope you had an otherwise lovely birthday!