D. F. Krieger

Saturday, March 15, 2014

BP's Lucky in Love Blog Hop



Thanks for coming to my blog for BP's Lucky in Love Blog Hop. There were many things I could have wrote about, but one thing stuck out the most for me--Green. When I think St. Patrick's Day, I never think drinking, Irish, or about who St. Patrick was. Oh no, I think about green things. Am I alone in this oddity?

I wanted to share a list of my favorite things that are green. Let's start, shall we?

Okay, so it may be stretching it a bit, but when I think green, I think Loki. He's wearing green. That's mostly the same, right? Yes, no? Who's with me? Look into his eyes...How can you resist that?

*Ahem* Moving on...

Emerald's have a special place in my heart. Not because I like them, but because they were my mother's birthstone and she adored emeralds. For her birthday or Christmas, if I wanted to do something extra special, I knew I could never go wrong with Emeralds. (I love and miss you, Mom)


I adore the melody of Green Sleeves and I simply can not resist dresses that reflect the song. I have one just like this in my closet. This beauty is only 50 bucks on Amazon.

And now, for the greenest thing that dominates my thoughts lately; I give you....


That's right, the second Faxfire Series book, Wolves and Warrants is schedule to release from Breathless Press on April 4th. In the spirit of this, I'm looking for a lucky winner who will receive a free ARC of Wolves before release! That's right. Get your hands on this book before anyone else stands a chance.

All you have to do is tell me about something green you like, and leave a valid email address so I can contact you. A winner will be chosen on March 18th.

Best of luck to you all.

For your convenience, here is the blog hop list.

14 comments:

Iyana Jenna said...

The cover is so green! :D

Mmm, my answer will be eyes! I love green eyes.

iyanajenna@yahoo.com

Decadent Kane said...

Great green things! I think green too and wow look at that elfalicious cover!

~Decadent

shellirosewarne said...

That cover is lovely :) Hmm, my favourite green thing, and Loki has already been mentioned... I love green in nature, green grass, green trees with the sunshine shining through them - yes, it does occasionally happen in Scotland!

Brantwijn Serrah said...

You know, it's sort of a shame Loki -is- wearing green, because that means come Monday he's safe from all the pinching... ;-)

The colors at our wedding were lavender and light green. All our bridesmaids had green dresses and our flower girl had a really lovely green garland and gemstone necklace. I don't know if that counts as one green thing but it's my favorite "green" memory. :P

diannehartsock said...

Okay, this may seem odd, but I always think of The Green Man, representing the cycle of growth each spring. I love the thought of having a fresh beginning.
P.S. Love that cover for your book!
diannewrites2(at)hotmail.com

laurie said...

great post :)

laurie said...

great post :)

laurie said...

great post :)

Cathy Brockman said...

Green is one of my favorite color. ilove evergreens, spinach and green eyes

Cathy Brockman said...

Green is one of my favorite colors I love evergreens, spinach, emarlads and green eyes cathybrockmanromance@gmail.com

kastil said...

I have a jade necklace at I normally wear all the time. The chain is a little worn and tends to break.

The Gerlings said...

I love green plants, the perfect sign of spring. It's still winter outside and I can't wait to see those first green leaves.

liana.brooks1 at gmail

Emily said...

Yes, Loki totally counts. And I like good ole shamrocks.

tiger-chick-1(at)hotmail(dot)com

Ember Leigh said...

I am so attracted to green and I don't know why...everything I wear/own is a shade of green or lime. I love it, yet sort of pine for variety.