D. F. Krieger

Friday, April 4, 2014

Shameless Promo

The title says it all. This post is shameless promo in it's most unashamed, obvious fashion. Why am I doing it today? Oh, so glad you asked. Let me tell you all the reasons why.

First of all, today is the official release of Wolves and Warrants. Now, granted, the book was previously released through a different publisher last year, but I promise this is a new and improved version. See my nice shiny cover? *pets* 

So if you are interested in buying the book, it's $5.99 at Breathless Press. Here's the buy link.  (<--Come on, click it! You know you want to!)

As if that wasn't enough to be happy about, in honor of the release, Breathless Press has lowered the price of the first book, Panthers and Precincts to .99 cents. The book usually retails for $5.99 as well. Ooh, ooh, have you seen that cover? It's only on sale for a couple of days, so if you want a copy, you better grab it at this low price while you can!

You can find the buy link...here.


Last but not least, I have it on good authority that Panthers will be available in print on May 9th. How freaking awesome is that?! Bookstores galore, watch out. I'm gonna be all up in your windows, begging for display space. :D   I hope your weekend is going as fantastically as mine!



No comments: