D. F. Krieger

Friday, May 9, 2014

In Print and On Sale

To say I'm bouncing off the walls is putting it lightly. I've ordered several copies, a few of which are already spoken for with a charity auction and a couple of libraries. I did order one just for me, so I can pet it.

That's right: PANTHERS AND PRECINCTS IS IN PRINT!!!!!

Did I scream that loud enough?

Check out the freaking awesome cover

That's not all I have to chatter about, though. In honor of the release, my publisher has lowered the price of 3 other titles I've written to only 99 cents.

The award-winning Red As A Rose:






The Native American shape shifter romance, His Prey:




And my non-fiction animal rescue book, Ruff Love:

 If you were looking to pick any of those up, I highly suggest doing so quickly. The sale only lasts for a week, then it's over and the books return to normal price.

I want to thank all of my readers for making this possible. I can't express how much this means to me, to achieve this dream. There are no words for the accomplishment I feel right now. I know though, that I never would have managed to come this far, had it not been for an extensive amount of support from my readers and fellow authors. A super-large shout out also goes to Breathless Press, for letting me write what I want to write, and not trying to force me into a box.

Thank you again, everyone. You really know how to make this witch sparkle! ~ D. F. Krieger

1 comment:

Kimberly Gould said...

Congrats!! So happy for you. :)