D. F. Krieger

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Coming In Hot Tour: Bethany Shaw



Hello Readers,
More Coming in Hot Medical Romance box set stuffies!  And of course I kidnapped—ahem—I mean coerced (okay, that probably doesn’t sound better) a fellow author in the set to tell us their secrets.
Hey Bethany Shaw, tell us your secrets! Which one of you did I manage to trap this time, and what sexy succulence did you stick in Coming In Hot? HI I’m Bethany Shaw and my inclusion to the set was On Call.

Was there anywhere naughty your characters did the thing? Was it based off anything you wanted to try? Or are you a sweet lil vanilla?
I’m pretty tame in real life, but I live vicariously through my characters, I know boring. In On Call Erin and Adam do the deed in one of the family counseling rooms. 

If you had unlimited access to blank, you would do blank.
Money! I would take my kids to Disney and then book me and Hubby a trip to Europe.

What is the weirdest experience that ever happened to you?
A few years ago we had really heavy snowfall. Some lady hit my SUV, everyone was okay, thank goodness, but it was in the shop forever and I got stuck with a small rental. I went to pick my son up one day and it had snowed a lot. Our babysitter was in the country so I was driving on a back road, because there was an accident on the main road. I was doing fine and then all of a sudden the snow got really, really deep. So deep that my car stopped moving forward. I tried to get out of the car and noticed it was at least knee deep, maybe deeper. Thankfullly, a guy in a huge, lifted truck with four wheel drive came along a few mintues later. He hooked up tow cables to the bottom of the rental car and started to tow me down the road, yes I was still on it, The blowing snow was just that deep. We got a few miles down the road and a snowplow was coming our way. He saw the truck but didn’t see me and buried the car with snow over the driver door. He stopped too and both guys dug out my car and then the truck driver towed me to the end of the road. I got to the babysitter’s in one piece about an hour after I planned to. I’ve never driven down that back road again. And I probably never will. Watch out for blowing and drifting snow. It sucks.

Tell us a secret about yourself. Shhhh, we promise not to share. Right, Readers?
My husband keeps his toys from when he was a child. They’re keepsakes in his eyes, but they’ve invaded our kids closets. Some of them are junk and missing pieces. I may have thrown out a few of the broken ones. When he asks where they are I tell him I don’t know. He’s such a packrat. Does that make me a bad wife?

What is the most childish pastime indulgence you have?
Eating cookie dough, brownie batter, anything like that. The raw dough tastes better than the finished product.

Do you ever consider writing a different genre? Or do you have a pen name you’d be willing to share that writes a different genre?  I would love to write Science Fiction Romance. I have a story plotted out it’s just finding the time.

Any last words, before you are free to go? And if a reader wants to track you down themselves, where can they find you? Don’t be afraid to follow your dreams. I wish I wouldn’t have waited so long to pursue my passion of writing.


Newsletter link:
 http://eepurl.com/75NvD


No comments: